Monday 11 February 2013

Rose Heads & Pretty Jars

I've been taking a little break from making flowers over the last week and a half, but there have been other wedding related things going on. Our hessian rose heads arrived from Accents and Petals, they are so effective, I just need to work out how to get them on a stem! 
I have also worked my way through our collection of jars, rewashing and trying to make sure all the glue has been removed, with a little help from my friend bicarbonate of soda. Then I had to cut paper inserts, cutting leaf shapes out for the light to pass through. Oh don't worry, they won't catch fire, we are using LED candles. Fingers suffered a fair bit, all sores and blisters, as each jar took about and hour to cut, ouch! The jars will also need to be finished with a ribbon.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment