Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hanging Out With A Monkey, A Big Beaked Bird & Baby Boy

Day 117 of the Doodle Olympics - He's late, late for a very important date. I had a little Alice in Wonderland moment, not a bad moment to have really!


Day 118 of the Doodle Olympics - A lady snail shopping for a new shell. To be honest I like the one she already has, but there is just no pleasing some snails.


Day 119 of the Doodle Olympics - Monkey, monkey in the tree, why don't you swing by and hang with me.

Day 120 of the Doodle Olympics - Big beaked bird way up high, can you see past that beak to 
fly?


Day 121 of the Doodle Olympics - Just a little doodle to acknowledge the birth of my friend's baby yesterday. Hello Archie! 


Day 122 of the Doodle Olympics - So I think this is a little hamster, but you know, I have never had a hamster, so it was pretty much guess work - we could just say he is some kind of rodent? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment