Monday 23 April 2012

Seaside Memories & An Obsession With Florals

Day 100 of the Doodle Olympics - We had homemade scones at the baby shower, and I have been craving more ever since, but in an effort to stop eating yummy things, I'm drawing instead.


Day 101 of the Doodle Olympics - Helter Skelter, a memory of Hunstanton, from a few weeks ago. 


 Day 102 of the Doodle Olympics - a lighthouse, I seem to have a sea/tall things theme!


 Day 103 of the Doodle Olympics - more sea! 


Day 104 of the Doodle Olympics - True story :( 


Day 105 of the Doodle Olympics - I still wanted to draw something tall, and I was watching one of those home programmes at the time.


Day 106 of the Doodle Olympics - Still obsessed with my floral doodles, as you will see...


Day 107 of the Doodle Olympics - ... floral pumpkin...


Day 108 of the Doodle Olympics - ... Floral tree...


Day 109 of the Doodle Olympics - ... Floral cat...


Day 110 of the Doodle Olympics - ... and Floral skull. :)

6 comments:

  1. wow, I love your style of drawing, the lighthouse is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sharon, I always thought I was a bit heavy handed, but I've just decided to go with it now :) Have a great Monday! x

      Delete
  2. I love the florals. I mean *really* love them! But then I am a hippy at heart ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I must be too! Thank you! Only just realised that I follow you on Facebook, but not Twitter - the shame, I have sorted that now though :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dawn - it's so hard to keep track of all this social media stuff!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your scone drawing :) I love the way you draw them and especially the other pictures.

    ReplyDelete