Friday 2 March 2012

Caped Rabbits & Squirrels In Bandit Masks!

Another big blog update, but this post means my doodle blogging is up to date - yeay!! 

Day 54 of the Doodle Olympics - I love simple little patterns, after the textile rug thingy, I decided I wanted to doodle more little patterns. 


 Day 55 of the Doodle Olympics - A sea swirl


Day 56 of the Doodle Olympics - I love going into dark caves on the beach, and looking out to the sea, although last time I did that, the cave was really dark, and I ended up scaring myself, and running out again... I'm cool... honest :)


 Day 57 of the Doodle Olympics - Cute squirrel!


Day 58 of the Doodle Olympics - This is Pete, he was a character in a comedy I was listening to on Radio 4 - he stole a loaf of bread, which I don't advise anyone do, but it was very funny. 


 Day 59 of the Doodle Olympics - Cute rabbits...


Day 60 of the Doodle Olympics - I seem a bit obsessed with squirrels and rabbits. If in doubt draw a rabbit... although this one has a cape, and the squirrel has a bandit mask so it makes all the difference...
... oh dear, stolen bread and bandit masks, please don't think I condone a life of crime!


 Day 61 of the Doodle Olympics - Chucks!


Day 62 of the Doodle Olympics - Look! It is another squirrel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment