Wednesday 15 February 2012

Cake, Cat, Valentines, & A Bit Of A Catch Up

Day 40 of the Doodle Olympics - A Nanna's house, although my Nan didn't have a cat, or that wallpaper.

Day 41 of the Doodle Olympics - Cake and tea, that is all.


Day 42 of the Doodle Olympics - Ollie, next door's cat. This is actually from a photo, as he usually puts me off drawing him, by snoring really loudly. 


Day 43 of the Doodle Olympics - Everyone is gearing up for valentines day, and I just feel sorry for the posties, although admittedly, this one just looks like a very popular school boy. 


Day 44 of the Doodle Olympics - From a photo again, as I was struggling with ideas again this week. I think this was at Bury St. Edmunds Abbey. 


Day 45 of the Doodle Olympics - Fubby and I celebrate Valentines Day, but not in a huge way, we don't do presents, just a nice meal at home, and spending time together. Love is so many things, but just for the time it took to draw this, it was sherbet lemons. :)


Day 46 of the Doodle Olympics - True Story. This was a little bit inspired by Lizzie Stewart's diary - Solo, I'm not going to draw my own diary, I am no way, as talented or witty as she, but just wanted to pay homage.

1 comment: