Friday 12 August 2011

Bouncy Zombie Kitteh!


Hello. It has been a while, I'm sorry. The Hello 30s project is still in full swing, but I have hit a snag. I made the rookie mistake, of taking photos of birthday related craftiness, you know, cards and such... and now I am waiting until said things have been given out, before I go posting pictures of them everywhere. Things should have been given out by now, but you know what they say about the best laid plans. At some point, hopefully soon, you will be bombarded with images. It is actually really exciting, as I have only got just over a month to go, before the challenge is completed, it is a bit frustrating, that I can't share any more with you right now - oh well! Soon, I promise.

In the meantime, I have given you a look at my latest zombie collage instead, 'Bouncy Zombie Kitteh'. Who doesn't love a space hopper right? :) As with the rest of the collages, it can be found on Society6.

1 comment: