Wednesday 21 July 2010

Home Sweet Home - part 3

The New Bathroom!

Finally, we arrived back home on Sunday evening, and I cannot tell you how good it feels to be back in my own bed, and not living out of a bag :)

Unfortunately I don't have any images of how the bathroom used to look, but it is now beautiful, and a pleasure to be in, I can't stop cleaning it as I want it to stay shiny and unused forever :)



I admit a picture of a toilet may not normally be that exciting, but for anyone who had been in our bathroom previously - well, they will understand :)



It was all put together by Lee Mead... no not that Lee Mead, another Lee Mead, if anyone is in the Guildford area and is looking for a lovely, hardworking, trustworthy handyman, he is your guy. He can do all sorts, he has also redone all our paintwork on the outside of our house, so now the house looks shiny too. I was beginning to worry that we had the shabbiest looking house in the close, but no more, we have a lovely looking home!

I am now desperately trying to stop spending my time walking into the bathroom just to look at it. I would really like to get my making and marketing head back on, but with such a pretty bathroom, I am itching to start painting the walls of the rest of the house :)

2 comments:

  1. it looks gorgeous, I'm looking forward to a new bathroom later this year,
    joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! It looks all shiny : ) xx

    ReplyDelete