Thursday 27 May 2010

Hen weekend

My weekend was spent in Nottingham with 9 other lovely ladies celebrating my friend Lydia's Hen. Lydia is the one all in black, sporting the wings.


The other photo shows us all sporting the t-shirts I mentioned in a previous post. Thankfully all of them fitted - sort of .
Oh and thanks for the pics Kaz! :)



Now the hen is over I can show you some of the goodies I bought from some lovely Folksy people, they were birthday gifts I had to give out over the weekend.

Firstly there are these lovely biscuit shaped soaps from 'Bits n Bobs', so unusual and so much fun.

Secondly there was this cute little tote bag and purse from Emily Pickle, I love the fabrics, I would buy tote bags and purses daily if I could afford to. These treats have all gone to their new home in Germany now, I hope Liz enjoys them :)




Finally a few of us hens stayed a second night. As you can imagine it wasn't quite as manic as the first night, and we were all feeling a little bit worse for wear. Having foreseen that we would be a little subdued, and not have any plans, I thought it would be nice to make everyone a polymer hen (hen - get it ???) keyring gifts, and give them a few chocolates :) So here is my little hen - well I didn't want to be left out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, love the hen keyring, what a great idea! Thanks so much for the link, it's great to know where my makes end up! Have a lovely weekend, Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I love your work :) Hope you have a good weekend too!
    Thanks for the comment. xdx

    ReplyDelete