Tuesday 4 May 2010

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I have been off performing various bridesmaid duties over the last week. I went with 'bride to be' to her first dress fitting, make up trial, and hair trial, was pretty worn out by the end of the weekend, but all went smoothly.

Sunday also saw me visiting the Bed Bar in Woking for an acoustic night, the wonderful Dave McPherson of InMe was playing, he is awesome! We also saw an acoustic set from a band called Midgar, they were also rather good :)

This morning I have been tying up various hen party bits and pieces. Everything is confirmed, and a tutu is now ordered. I also have baileys miniatures ordered for the wedding day, so all the girls have a little dutch courage.

T-shirts arrived for hen party last week, here is a pic!




I am super pleased with how they have turned out. They were screen printed for me by i dress myself and I heartily recommend them if you have artwork that needs to find it's way onto a t-shirt. Very friendly, helpful and reasonable :)

Still no luck on my paper chase :(

Hopefully, I will be getting my creative craft head on again soon, just in the middle of completing some freelance graphic design, pennies from which are going to fund my next craft shopping spree!

No comments:

Post a Comment